Saturday, November 21, 2015

Taking Some More Me Time This Weekend


After three local TDOR events over three consecutive days, need to take the weekend off from the blog so I can recharge the creative batteries and exercise a little self care.

Haven't treated myself to a mani-pedi in a while and this weekend would be as good a time as any to do so.  There are a few folks I want and need to chat with across the country and locally.  

I'm even thinking about doing something I haven't done in a while in terms of heading to the nearest bowling lanes to the crib and rolling a few games.

I'm planning on returning to write your regularly scheduled TransGriot posts on Monday, but if some breaking news happens or I get an idea for a post that can't wait until then, up it will go.

See y'all Monday

No comments: